Sales Manager - Los Angeles
Job Title: Sales Manager
Type: Full-time, salaried
Location: Los Angeles Office
ACCESS is looking for a skilled, high-energy sales candidate who is able to build and maintain client relationships, as well as open new business pipelines. The ideal candidate will have a proven sales track record.
ACCESS provides the most comprehensive destination management and event planning services available across the US. with offices located in 19 destinations across the United States. Our services include special event creation and implementation, transportation management, themed events and decor, tours, entertainment, teambuilding activities, and creative services.
We are looking for an exceptional individual to add to our team who matches our passion, work ethic and team player attitude. Our ideal candidate will never be tempted to take short cuts, will assume personal responsibility for everything they touch and will possess the rare ability to handle the bumps in the road as they come up creatively solving problems with poise and grace.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Exceed assigned sales key results and build new revenue through the expansion and growth of strategic accounts and new business opportunities.
• Must be skilled in opening doors and keeping doors open.
• Demonstrates the highest level of customer service.
• Is able to think outside of the box and create unique experiences.
• Understands strategic selling and manages deadlines and is able to qualify opportunities.
• Create a quality program in the sales process with the clients, setting up the operations team for success.
• Develops and manages sales pipeline activity.
• Attend and participate in local and national networking events, meetings, webinars and seminars as well as strategic sales trips to create and develop client relationships
• Accurately manages sales activity by understanding the clients’ objectives and decision-making process.
• Understands that the hospitality industry requires candidates to work outside of what may be considered a “normal work week”.
• Is able to sell to all levels in an organization.
• Minimum of three years of proven sales ability in a consultative, service-oriented company.
• Experience in the hospitality industry and event logistics for corporate clientele.
• Ability to achieve in a competitive, team, and results-oriented environment and industry.
• Self-motivation skills, with strong leadership ability.
• Ability to problem solve, work independently and in a team environment.
• An aptitude for networking, building relationships with clients, hoteliers and industry colleagues.
• Knowledge of the destination, including venues, hotels, activities, and trends.
• Exceptional verbal communication skills and ability to build relationships over the phone.
Please click here to submit your resume