Sales Coordinator - Northern California
ACCESS provides the most comprehensive destination management and event planning services available across the US. As one of 19 ACCESS offices we operate as a destination management company, working with clients who recognize and require the most creative program development and flawless execution. Our services include special event creation and implementation, transportation management, themed events and decor, tours, entertainment, teambuilding activities, and creative services.
We are looking for an exceptional individual to add to our team who matches our passion, work ethic and team player attitude. Our ideal candidate will never be tempted to take short cuts, will assume personal responsibility for everything they touch and will possess the rare ability to handle the bumps in the road as they come up creatively solving problems with poise and grace.
Position Summary: Our Sales Coordinators organize the development of our Sales Proposals. They take direction and work with the Sales Manager to ensure client needs are communicated throughout the proposal. Sales Coordinators are trained in the foundation of our company and our Sales Process.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Creation of sales proposals and management of the sales proposal process
• Preparing sales files for turnover into event execution
• Planning of client site inspections/venue tours with accompanying collateral
• Client contract administration
• Vendor contact, negotiation and management within the sales process
• Coordination of potential program research, concept development and budget
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
• Professional administrative work experience related to the skills described below preferably in the hospitality industry, but not required
• Exceptional attention to detail and editing skills
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
• Strong organizational and administrative skills
• A passion and enthusiasm to learn the event business from the ground up
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Proficiency in math
• Excellent computer skills to include proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
Possess a can-do, client-focused, team player attitude at all times and must be willing to work through the peaks and valleys of the cyclicality of our business
• Salesforce database experience or experience with a similar customer database program
• Area venue knowledge
• Experience in the event and or corporate meeting and incentive business
• Experience with budget development
Please click here to submit your resume.