Sales Coordinator - Colorado
Job Title: Sales Coordinator
Direct Report: Director of Sales
Type: Full-time, salaried
Location: Denver Office
Hours: Monday-Friday | 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
ACCESS Colorado is hiring! We are looking for a Sales Coordinator to assist our Gaylord Rockies Resort sales team with the many aspects of selling meetings, incentives and special events. An ideal candidate would be highly organized and capable of managing a variety of different tasks at any time. The main responsibilities of this position will be to manage the variety of data we receive from our hotel partners in terms of bookings and client lists. This position will also work with our Creative Development team to coordinate budgets and proposals for the sales managers which includes working with a variety of suppliers, including transportation, entertainment, activities, venues and more. As we service a large amount of clients, our requests can vary greatly so it’s important for this position to be capable of handling volumes of information at any given time. The coordinator position is also responsible for working in Salesforce, coordinating customer events and client visits. If you are interested in learning more about the meetings and events industry this is a great position for you.
As a Sales Coordinator, the position includes but is not limited to the primary responsibilities as outlined below. Though subject to change throughout the year, key areas of responsibilities include:
KEY SKILLS & ATTRIBUTES
- Exceptional organization with ability to multi-task on daily basis
- Timely and friendly demeanor with internal staff, supplier/ vendor and hotel partners
- Ability to effectively manage deadlines from multiple sources
- Strong computer skills
POSITION ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage all hotel lists in our CRM system, Salesforce, including lead entry, file uploads, forecast projections, etc.
- Responsible for the management of a team calendar and the tasks that flow from it in terms of client presentations, visits, etc.
- Build, maintain and/ or establish supplier knowledge and relationships for all products
- Assist Creative Development team with proposal and budget development
- Support sales marketing efforts – handouts, hotel drop-offs
- Manage site inspection process in conjunction with Sales team – agendas, gifts, vendor/ venue bookings
- Responsible for meeting minutes and agenda updates and distribution
- Support Sales team with hotel client events
- Client evaluations
This position is required to the enclosed physical requirements of the position.
Regularly: Stand, walk, handle and operate office equipment, reach outward and above shoulder and carry, pull, push or lift up to 25 lbs. The employee must be able to see close up and at a distance with vision acuity and the ability to adjust focus allowing a broad field of vision. The employee must communicate clearly and effectively, must understand and be understood.
Occasionally: Climb, crawl, squat, kneel and lift up to 40 lbs.
Rarely: Carry, pull, push or lift 50 lbs. or more with or without assistance.
This list is not all inclusive and represents examples of the work environment and physical demands.
Please send resume and contact info to: email@example.com