ACCESS provides the most comprehensive destination management and event planning services available across the US. As one of 19 ACCESS offices we operate as a destination management company, working with clients who recognize and require the most creative program development and flawless execution. Our services include special event creation and implementation, transportation management, themed events and decor, tours, entertainment, teambuilding activities, and creative services.
We are looking for an exceptional individual to add to our team who matches our passion, work ethic and team player attitude. Our ideal candidate will never be tempted to take short cuts, will assume personal responsibility for everything they touch and will possess the rare ability to handle the bumps in the road as they come up creatively solving problems with poise and grace.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• Onsite management and execution of assigned programs
• Clear, concise, and timely communication with clients and vendors to fulfill contractual obligations
• Supervision of field representative assignments
• Final program reconciliation, billing, and invoicing
• Assist with hiring and training of field representatives
• Maintain and develop client and vendor relationships
• Assist sales team with site-inspections, client meetings and other opportunities to bring an operational perspective to the sales process
• Efficiently and effectively problem-solve prior to and during execution of all programs,
• Find new revenue possibilities for clients’ programs, continuing to grow the scope of the program and increase profit while servicing the clients’ needs
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
• Minimum of three years professional work experience related to the skills described below
• Minimum of one year of hospitality industry experience
• Ability to achieve in a competitive, team, and results-oriented environment and industry
• Self-motivation skills, with strong leadership and team work skills
• Strong written communication skills
• Computer experience to include: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Proficiency in math and experience with budget management
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to think outside the box and efficiently solve problems as they arise
• A strong customer service orientation and a passion for hospitality and special events
• Ability to work independently in a changing environment
• Ability to multi-task while maintaining a strong commitment to meet and exceed deadlines and expectations
• Exceptional verbal communication skills and ability to build relationships
• Possess a can-do, client-focused, team player attitude at all times
• Must be willing to work through the peaks and valleys of our hectic work schedule
• Salesforce database experience or experience with a similar CRM
• Knowledge of the destination, including venues, hotels, activities, and trends.
• Hospitality coordination/management or hotel experience
Please click here to submit your resume.