ACCESS provides the most comprehensive destination management and event planning services available across the US. As one of 19 ACCESS offices we operate as a destination management company, working with clients who recognize and require the most creative program development and flawless execution. Our services include special event creation and implementation, transportation management, themed events and decor, tours, entertainment, teambuilding activities, and creative services.
Our Orange County team is looking for an exceptional individual to add to our team who matches our passion, work ethic and team player attitude. Our ideal candidate will never be tempted to take short cuts, will assume personal responsibility for everything they touch and will possess the rare ability to handle the bumps in the road as they come up creatively solving problems with poise and grace.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Support the set up and management of ACCESS Orange County programs under the direction of the Program Management Team
- Clear, concise, and timely communication with local vendors to fulfill the program contractual obligations as directed
- Supervision of part time field representative assignments on local programs
- Initial program invoice preparation and final vendor bills review
- Preparation of program materials to use in the operation of programs (local area activity descriptions, event timelines, flight manifest organization)
- Efficient and effective problem-solving prior to an during program operation while supporting Program Managers in their responsibilities.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- Minimum of one year professional work experience related to the skills described above
- Minimum of one year of hospitality industry experience
- Self-motivation skills, with strong team work ability
- Computer experience to include: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook (Graphic Design desired as well)
- Proficiency in math and experience with budgets
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to follow up
- Strong customer service orientation
- Possess a can-do, client focused, team player attitude at all times.
- Salesforce database experience or experience with a similar CRM
- Knowledge of the destination, including venues, hotels, activities, and trends.
- Hospitality coordination/management or hotel experience
If interested, please email your resume to: email@example.com